Monday, November 9, 2009

MOVIES & MAKERS!


I am very proud to announce that I will peddling my wares at the Fox Theatre in Toronto on Nov. 21st in the first ever Movies & Makers arts and crafts show.

Here's the blog with all the details: http://www.movies-and-makers.blogspot.com/

The big finale of the day is a screening of "Handmade Nation", a documentary chronicling the rise of the DIY, arts and crafts movement across America. I saw it when it made its Canadian debut and it is not to be missed. It features among many other DIY luminaries, The Little Friends of Printmaking.

I'll have originals, prints, switch plates, bookmarks and one of a kind buttons.

So please, come by and pick up something with a sexy lady on it and stay for a fantastic film that will leave you with fingers itching to create!

No comments: