Sunday, March 29, 2009

CAULDRON





Alright, I'm going to try not to make a big deal out of this. I make music. And right now I'm going to unleash my moniker: Cauldron.

There.

Did it.

Now the hard work is over.

Check out the new track "Unwieldy." Its a joyously rumbling crackle-gram to all the rump shakers out there. Find it after "Baroness" in the Sound Advice Device.

PS- Cauldron is so much better then the name I came up with at age 20, Rondayvoo, which actually stimulates my gag reflex. Of recent years I'd taken to calling myself Prime Eva. Loved that one but it never stuck.

CAULDRON! CAULDRON! CAULDRON! CAULDRON! CAULDRON!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Haha. I should call myself Prime Eva! Though Jessie and I did already come up with DJ names. I think I was telling Amy this at one point. Mine being DJ Eva Destruction. Jessie's: DJ Apocamix. We were impressed with this. Anyway...sad to hear Couldron is taken. :(

Eva said...

Cauldron* sorry.