Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bazaar of the Bizarre


I am pleased as Punch to announce that I will be one of the lucky artists involved with "Bazaar of the Bizarre"! Check the facebook page for all the nitty gritty details. Below you will find a list of the staggering talent that will be peddling their wares at this eccentric event. I'm very excited and I'll be posting some new items that will be available at the show including 5 x 7 prints that I hand-vectored from some of the switch plates I've done. The posts will be coming more quick and dirty as the show grows closer so stay tuned.

Here's the Vendors List:
(I found links for as many as I could)

Plastik Wrap
Kaotic Ekko's
Clockwork Zero
Random Pretty things
ChiZine Publication
Beat Black
Dirty Little Secrets
Eden Bachelder Fine Art
Imaginary Thomas
Sci Feye Candy
The Original Face.ca
BinarySoul Design
To Die For Designs
Roxy Swing Creations
Skye Castle Publishing Co.
Plastik Haar/ Neko designs
Vintagelove
Munkybuns
Sew Scary
The Circus Store
Sadistic Vanity
The Generation
The Gnarled Branch
Sick on Sin
Garden Dub
Dreaming Tree Paper Company
Zom-b
Zirco Circus
MISSLEXIA
Creepy Christine
Jenuinekraft by Jenny Kuri
Papersnake Jewelry
Pamela Williams
Marionette
Epidemic Clothing Collective
BitchCraft
Cyclops and Owl ------------------<(Me!)
Positive Spin
Storming the base

No comments: