Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sheepish Submarine


Alright so I love alliteration. Sorry. Get used to it.

This is another revival. It was originally sketched as a thumbnail for a piece I never completed back in the Procrastitaceous Period. Years later when I had been laid off I was trying to diversify the ol' portfol' so I came up with some faux companies to do draw things for. I repurposed the fluffy fellow above to be the logo for Sheepish Submarine Hydrotherapy. I imagine this company provided sense deprivation chambers and other forms of aqua themed treatments to help you deal with any anxiety or phobias. The rehabilitation process, of course, began by being lured in by the sheep's serene expression.

4 comments:

onemanpunkband said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Ron Caddigan said...

Thanks, Tav!

Peter said...

EWE did a great job on this one!

Ron Caddigan said...

Nyuck nyuck nyuck! Well played, and thanks, Peter.