Sunday, April 5, 2009

Portrait of Brad Pitt's Insecurity with Wonk Eye


Here is my botched portrait of Brad Pitt. At the most it has essence of Pitt or a mild form of Pittness. Amarina thinks it looks like Charleton Heston which I think is more true than I fully realize. Whoever this fellow is he has "Marty Feldman eyes" and I love him for it. It's funny, doing this portrait reminded me of a period in my wee youth when I would try to draw popular cartoons of the time, for example, Garfield, but there would always be something a little off that I could never quite resolve. I would then be done with it and say it was "Garfield's cousin." So perhaps this is Rodney Pitt.

3 comments:

bonafide said...

Randomness does not equal genius artistic expression. This looks more like Corey feldman. Haha

Ron Caddigan said...

Hmmm. "Thanks", bonafide.

CG said...

rodney pitt! haha, its great. thanks for linking me btw :D